Return & Repair Policy
As a Tyent USA retail customer, you can take your time and enjoy the benefits of your new Tyent USA water ionizer*. You have a full 60 days to experience the wonderful benefits from the alkaline water that our water ionizers produce. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund, minus shipping. An industry standard 15% restocking will be subtracted from the total purchase. The 60 day trial applies to residential water ionizer units only, and not to filters or portable ionizers. If you find that your water ionizer is not producing the water that you desire, please remember that all of our machines are adjustable for your source water. Please call one of our technicians to ensure that your machine is adjusted properly if you find that you are not getting the results you expect. In most cases the factory settings are sufficient, but depending on your results, some minor adjustments can be made to improve performance.
- 60 day trial applies to retail purchases only, not wholesale purchases.
- All wholesale purchases, units obtained through financing or lease plans, sale prices, specials or any price less than normal retail are considered a final sale. Any unit purchased at less than retail or in quantity discount prices are considered wholesale.
- No return can be accepted without our prior authorization. We will not accept unauthorized returns.
- The unit must be returned in an as-new condition and in its original packing. "As- new condition" means the ionizer is not scratched, damaged or broken in any way and is returned with all the hoses, connectors, parts, manuals and DVDs, etc.
- All filters, bottles, pumps, and accessories are non-refundable for your health and safety.
The warranty covering parts and labor does not apply to failure resulting from unauthorized modification; improper use; operation outside of specifications; abuse, negligence*, accident, loss or damage in transit; improper installation; or unauthorized maintenance or repair.
- Items that are sent in for repair that have not been assigned an RMA number will not be accepted.